International Conference of Natural and Medical Sciences: Young Scientists, PhD Students, and Students
Download Regulations in languages:
English Regulations in English
Polish Regulamin w języku polskim
Ukrainian Правила конференції українською мовою
ByelorussianПравілы канферэнцыі па-беларуску
LithuanianBendrieji nuostatai lietuvių kalba
ArabicRegulations in Arabic
REGULATIONS IN ENGLISH
1. Date: 1 – 3 December 2017
2. Location: Lublin Conference Centre, Grottgera 2, 20-029 Lublin
1. Any individual conducting research or who is interested in the fields of Natural or Medical Sciences: Young Scientists, Scientists/Researchers, PhD students and all students.
2. Articles/Posters will be presented in the following thematic sessions:
a) Natural Sciences: Young Scientists
b) Medical Sciences: Young Scientists
c) Natural Sciences: PhD Students/Postgraduate Students
d) Medical Sciences: PhD Students/Postgraduate Students
e) Natural Sciences: Undergraduate Students
f) Medical Sciences: Undergraduate Students
g) Poster session of Natural and Medical Sciences: Young Scientists
h) Poster session of Natural and Medical Sciences: PhD Students/Postgraduate Students,
i) Poster session of Natural and Medical Sciences: Undergraduate Students.
3. The following formats will be accepted: review, research, meta-analysis, illustrative, or case study, which concern medical science and/or natural science.
4. Articles may be presented in the following languages: Polish, English, Ukrainian, Russian, Belarusian.
5. Presentations will be limited to 7 minutes and discussion will commence after the last presentation within that particular session.
6. Posters should be on paper with dimensions of 820 x 614 mm in size or digital (6600 pixels x 4660 pixels)
7. The Scientific Committee will assess each presentation and poster. Awards will be designated as follow: Grand Prize, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. In addition, 4 awards will be given in each session.
1. Participants presenting in panels or posters will receive a certificate of active participation in the conference.
2. Each co-author of a work will receive a certificate of participation in a conference
3. Participants attending the conference will receive a certificate of passive participation.
1. Abstracts should be submitted along with the participant’s registration form sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 3rd of November 2017.
2. The abstract should be written in black font without any special formatting (i.e. bold, highlight, italics, numbers). Do not include tables, charts or pictures.
3. The abstract is limited to 2000 characters, including spaces.
4. Number of authors per abstract is limited to a maximum of 5 people.
5. Co-authors may include: Scientists/Researchers, Postgraduate Students, Undergraduate Students, and anyone showing interest in the fields of Natural and/or Medical Sciences.
6. All selected abstracts will be published as a collection in a conference book. A single conference book will be given to each group or individual author (if only one author is involved).
7. By participating and if selected, all authors declare that they are familiar with the contents of abstract, presentation, or poster. They consent to publication of the abstract, including full names of each author and name of their institution in all conference materials (e.g. in Collection of abstracts, Conference programme and website. The participants consent to have their personal data processed by the Organiser only for Conference purposes and according to rules stemming from binding rules of law with particular reference to the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, Pos. 833, as amended).
8. Organizers reserve the right to reject an abstract or piece of work by or before the 12th of November 2017.
9. Presentations in ppt or pptx format should be delivered to the organizers at least an hour before the scheduled session.
1. Presenter Fee: 50 euros per presentation or poster
2. Passive Attendance Fee: 25 euros (for those who are not authors)
3. The Organizers do not pay for costs and arrangements pertaining to transportation and accommodations, visa etc.
4. Upon receiving participant’s registration form and approving it, the Conference Organizers will send a confirmation email along with bank information for payment of fee.
5. Payment confirmation should be emailed to the organizers by the 15th of November 2017.
1. A detailed Conference programme will be announced after the 15th of November 2017.