Learn about frequently asked questions (FAQ)
– Can works be only about medical or natural subjects?
Yes, subject area can only be about medicine, nature or both.
– If I send the work earlier, will I sooner receive confirmation of subject’s acceptance?
Yes, notifications will be considered according to the order of registration
– Will the abstract book be indexed?
Yes, the abstract book will have ISBN number what makes it an official publication.
– Is it possible to give speech during both, poster session and oral session?
Yes, it is possible to present at any session with two different works.
– Can I send abstract in one language if I present in English?
Yes, you can send abstracts in one polish or english.
– Is it possible to present a chosen type of work at the Conference?
Yes, at the Conference we accept works such as: overview, research, review, or case study.
– What size of a poster shall be presented at the Conference?
Please present posters in A1 size i.e. 840 x 594mm (+/- 20 mm).